Posted by Admin on March, 19, 2020
What is RO Plant?
For those who don’t know what and RO plant is, well, it is basically a Reverse Osmosis plant that is manufacturing plant in which the procedure of reverse osmosis that RO takes place. So, now what is Reverse Osmosis? Well, reverse osmosis is a procedure that helps in purifying or desalinating the contaminated water by pushing water through a membrane.
How does the Reverse Osmosis (RO) Process Work?
Now the next question is how does the Reverse Osmosis (RO) Process work? Reverse Osmosis is a procedure wherein the pressure of water is used in order to force water molecules with the help of a very fine membrane. This, in the end, leaves all the contaminants behind. Now, the purified water is gathered from the "clean" or “permeate” side of the membrane, flushing down the contaminated water from the other side of the membrane. Basically, a reverse osmosis helps in getting rid of the salt and other inorganic materials that are present in the water.
Stages of Filtration
There are different stages of RO plant filtration. The modern RO plant comes with sediment pre-filter to remove particulates, turbidity, sand and rust; an activated carbon pre-filter to remove the chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, disinfectants, and VOCs. Otherwise, these segments might pay harm to the RO membrane. The RO membrane basically kicks away everything from heavy metals, lead, salt, chromium and dissolved solids; a storage tank, and an activated-carbon post filter. Below are the stages of RO plant filtration system:
• Sediment Stage: The first and the foremost stage of RO plant is that of sediment stage that typically removes rough particles, sand and rust.
• Carbon stage: The second stage of RO plant is carbon stage that kicks away the chlorine and chemicals present in water, which might damage the TFC reverse osmosis membrane, in some cases.
• Reverse osmosis stage: The third stage in RO plant is the reverse osmosis stage wherein the removal of dissolved solids takes place. Moreover, it also virtually removes everything larger than the water molecule itself. This is the stage specifically wherein the major section of purification takes place.
• Remineralisation Stage: Then comes the stage of remineralisation. In this stage, the water purified by reverse osmosis is outstandingly pure and a little bit acidic. In this stage, it re-mineralizes with calcium and magnesium in order to balance the pH value of the water, recover the taste and familiarise healthy minerals.
• Optional or application specific water treatment stage(s): Then comes the stage of optional or application specific water treatment wherein the UV filter so as to destroy microorganisms, nitrate/arsenic/fluoride/deionization selective filters so as to eliminate whatever contaminants are still present.
• Final Carbon stage: Last and the final stage is carbon stage that is also known as the “polishing" stage wherein the carbon filter eliminates the smell of the acidic RO water that might have been there due to the storage tank storage.
There are many RO Plant Manufacturers India, who are into offering superb and amazing quality of RO plants that are outstanding when it comes to its functionality. What are you guys waiting for? Go on and get in touch with them!
This entry was posted on March, 19, 2020 at 14 : 40 pm and is filed under Water Treatment Plant. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.